Madness or Talking Heads?

Why did I name this blog that way?

Sunday, October 21, 2007

We are finally underway!




It's been over a year since we first contacted Kincaid Construction. I noticed a home being built along the Interurban Bike Trail I rode each day to and from work. The style of construction was really unique and I liked the look. I made a mental note to bring Dorrinda by the site. We really weren't thinking about building our next home. We weren't even that serious about a "next" home! That was then...

2 comments:

Arron Renfrew Real Estate said...

Woo Hoo!!! That is so exiting to see something Physical and Tangible happening instead of just on paper. A picture is worth a thousand???

I look forward to watching your progress!!

Arron Renfrew

The Carlsons said...

Thanks Arron!

For those of you looking for a real pro in real estate - Arron Renfrew has worked tirelessly to make our dream a reality. Check out his website at: Arron Renfrew & Associates

Or, you can email him at: arron@arron.net